Day 9
Every time I kiss you, my
heart flutters. Let’s make that happen again and kiss under some mistletoe at
least once today.
So I didn't have real mistletoe for this. We improvised with some parsley :-)
Day 10
I will never forget our
first date. Let’s recreate it tonight and go ice skating.
Our first date consisted of ice skating at Grant Park in downtown Chicago. It was a great day and something we both will never forget. Unfortunately, the place where we were going to go was closed on Saturday. BOO! We have a lot going on in the next few weeks but if we don't go before Christmas, I'm sure we'll go another time this winter. Instead, we went out for dinner in MSP, just the two of us, for the first time since August.
Day 11
It’s Sunday and we have the
day to spend together. Let’s make our favorite Christmas cookies and snack all
day.
On the agenda to be made were:
Bon bons - check!
Homemade Reese Cups- check!
Candy Cane Cookies - check!
Kiss Cookies - check! But I made them last night
Krumkake - no check - impossible to make on our electric stove, which I discovered last night :-(
We also made an AMAZING steak dinner with freezer corn, bread, and baked potatoes on Sunday - delicious!!!!!!!!
Day 12
I bought you these fun
Christmas socks. Wear them today. You can wear them after work if you want :-)
Michael was such a good sport, as I was fairly certain that the socks I bought his were women's socks. He wore them anyways last night - I have the best boyfriend!
Day 13
I am so excited to make a
stocking hanger with you so we can hang our stockings. Let’s do it today!
This is a repeat from a few weeks ago, but we are almost done. We worked on it on Saturday and now need to complete the candy cane strip. Here are some preview pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment